HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING ASSOCIATES
Improving Individual and Organizational Performance
Yes, I want to receive Norma's Tip of the Month and the latest information on new programs and event updates
Customized Training Programs
Human Resource Consulting Associates provides individual, personal, and customized consulting to our clients. We work hand-in-hand with our clients so that we can match our professional expertise with their business needs and objectives. HRCA consultants are recognized experts across an extensive range of organizational domains in addition to having extensive organizational consulting experience.
Norma Brecker, Ph.D. and her team of consultants have partnered with numerous organizations, agencies and companies to design, develop and facilitate customized training programs and services. We work together with our clients to implement their vision in a practical and professional manner. Some of the customized services we’ve developed include:
• Development of a college recruiting program and training for recruiters for a large utility
• Development of a Performance Management System for a large government agency
• The design and implementation of a multi-step Mentoring Skills program for mentors and mentees
• Reorganization of several departments within an organization in order to reduce duplication and enhance customer service
• Developed and led several departmental “retreats” to improve work relationships, coordinate unit and individual goals and improve work flow and team work
• Development and implementation of a 360 Degree Feedback system to improve the leadership skills of top managers
• A retreat for all executives, directors and managers to develop teamwork and strategize a five-year goals
• Formalized coaching of directors and executives
• Teambuilding for an newly formed work group utilizing the MBTI© and various other team building techniques
• Development of Emotional Intelligence Training as part of an Executive Boot Camp Training Program
• Executive and Director Professional Writing Skills Training
• Reorganization, staffing and consulting for several small to mid-sized medical offices
• Consulting and training for a large legal firm
All HRCA services and products are based on the following five-step approach:
• Step 1
We meet our clients so that we become conversant with their industry, company, their departmental and their individual needs and objectives.
• Step 2
We tailor and customize every product and service. Our extensive, up-to-date knowledge of behavioral science principles allows us to tailor and develop our products to meet the goals and specific requirements identified.
• Step 3
We work jointly with our client in the development of our products and services. We believe that client involvement is crucial to the success of an organizational intervention.
• Step 4
We believe that success is not an abstract concept; success is both measurable and quantifiable. We suggest ways to measure performance of the services and products we implement.
• Step 5
Program evaluation and follow-up are necessary to enable organizations to position themselves for future challenges and changes. We provide follow-up feedback to you after program implementation and we keep you abreast of new organizational developments.
Some of the clients that have used our customized training programs and services include:
PPL, The Social Security Administration, AHRC, The City of New York (Department of Citywide Services), Amgen, Wawa, Goldwell International, CF Industries and Campbell Soup.